Enable Virtualisation

UtkarshYadav

Hello Sir,
I am unable to enable Virtualisation neither using UEFI nor by BIOS . When I open BIOS settings it opens showing that virtualization is disabled and could not edit it to enable it. I am trying since a month ago but failed. As a student, I needed to download blue stacks for educational purposes but it's not running as Virtualisation is disabled.
I tried by using cmos, cmd, and many more methods but, failed.Please Help ME I would be Very Very Grateful For your Kind HElp.
PLEASE

zx10guy

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
Are you talking about enabling Intel VT/VT-x? If so, that has to be enabled in the BIOS. I'm not aware of any special things to do other than to just turn it on in the BIOS. The only thing I can think of is maybe the processor you're using doesn't support this. If it does, then the only other suggestion I can make is to look to see if there is a BIOS update that may address this issue.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online