Endless booting

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

hcastro

acer netbook, xp, 1.00 gb ram, can't boot from Anything ( Safe mode, Last config., Normal, Safe with networking, Safe with Prompt ) What Can I do ?
Would somebody please help me?
When I pressed Alt+F10 this message apeared " File: \minint\System32\KDCOM.DLL could not not be loaded. The error code is 4"

JennyJackson01

Account Closed
Hiya hcastro.

That sounds like a hardware failure of some sort, very possibly the hard drive. Check to see if the drive is fitted snugly onto the pins by taking it out and reseating it and while you`re there, pop the RAM out and reseat that too for good measure. If you`ve got the chance, slave the drive to a known good computer or perhaps take it to your local computer shop and I`d hope they`ll be more than happy to check it for you.

Regards
Jenny

hcastro

Thanks for the reply, I forgot to mention that all this happen after I installed Avast antivirus and did a boot check wich found a bunch of viruses and I deleted all of them

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online