Engagement

sls1982

I know I haven't been on here much since college started again cause I've been really busy but I have some big news to share.
My boyfriend of two years just proposed to me up in Niagara Falls, CA. We're from Ohio! Of course I said yes so now I have a ring and a lot of planning to do. We're thinking of next July sometime after I graduate. If anyone has any ideas as to which Saturday of the month would be the best, please share. Thanks! I couldn't be happier and couldn't help sharing the good news :D

S

sdc

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck in your future and have fun planning the wedding!

WEBFISH AKA SDC

Well, I guess if Mulder's not available, your boyfriend's the next best thing! Congratulations! ;)

PS -- I still got moonmist and khaki! :eek:

S

sdc

Mulder, are you saying moonie goes for the looks or the money?:eek: :D

Or is it your charm or animal attraction? :eek: :D

He He

WEBFISH

Attachments

Originally posted by sdc:
Mulder, are you saying moonie goes for the looks or the money?:eek: :D

Or is it your charm or animal attraction? :eek: :D

Its all of the above for that spicy little Canadian tart! ;)

S

sdc

LMAO :D :D

She is going to get you Mulder :eek:
I saw her strolling by yesterday with a new autographed mark mcgwire baseball bat :eek: I just gave her a hug and sat the he** down

:D :D

S

sdc

sorry sls!
For kind of hijacking your thread
but the news got us all happy
he he

First of all.......Congratulations on your engagement!!! :D .Now as for your question about which Saturday in July.........well i would say better check with the Church you want to get married in and see whats free........it would seem to dictate what day and time for you.....better hurry........things book up quickly........so I hear. (gotta stop watching TLC);)

Good Luck !!

Congratulations sls1982

Originally posted by Mulder:
Well, I guess if Mulder's not available, your boyfriend's the next best thing! Congratulations! ;)

PS -- I still got moonmist and khaki! :eek:
Hey those two are Gibble's Angels :mad:

Originally posted by Mulder:
Its all of the above for that spicy little Canadian tart! ;)
Now as for you !!:mad: ........did we have this discussion already about you comparing me to dessert?? :p ;) Better behave yourself for once !!:eek: ;)

CONGRATS!!!!

As far as the date, Moonie is right. However, I am from a small town and the church was free for whenever I wanted... but i also gave them about 1 year notice. ha ha.

I was married july 8th, 1995. wow.. that's a LONG time ago.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online