Enlarging Word Inserts-How Please

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

paul5

Using Word with XP, Home Edition. How do I make an insert (especially photos) larger once inserted on a page?
Thank You-Paul

Anne Troy

Anne
You inserted a picture and you want to make it bigger? Did you try double-clicking it and going to the Size tab and changing the size there? You should be able to just click on the picture, then you'll see the "handles" and you can click and drag from a corner handle to make the picture bigger. If you hold your shift key (I think), it makes it bigger all the way around instead of just from the one corner.

Another way is by right clicking on the Picture and choosing Format Picture from the Menu then click on the Layout tab and click on the Square option. This will allow you to resize the picture dynamically and also to place anywhere on the page. Any text you type in will now flow around it automatically.

paul5

Your messages are very concise. Rare these days. I extend mucho appreciation.
Paul

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online