1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Enter, space keys and touchpad doesen`t work on a laptop emachines. Please Help!

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by GreeAdy, Dec 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GreeAdy

GreeAdy Thread Starter

Hi guys!
    I have a laptop emachines, for like 1 year, the model is a mini, with 10 inch screen, model M335 and the specs are:
    1.6 Intel Atom CPU N455,
    1 GB of DDR 3,
    video card included and
    OS Windows 7.

THE PROBLEM: is that Enter, space keys and the touchpad doesen`t work and I can`t boot up the OS. I`m blocked at Windows Resume Loader because I have to press Enter to continue further.

WHAT I DID so FAR: 1. BIOS - tried to change something but didn`t know what so I got out of there by turning off the laptop.
    2. NEW WINDOWS OS: I have a flash drive with Windows 7 on it and I pluged it into the laptop but when I got to the part with select language and keyboard the ENTER and SPACE and the TOUCHPAD didn`t work.
    3. pressed all the keys on the keyboard hoping to a key with a function similar with ENTER, didn`t work, ain`t any.
    WHAT CAN I DO? Please help!

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
    Do the keys work in the BIOS? If not, I'd suspect a hardware fault.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1080292

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice