Enter the Matrix Problems

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Dark220

Ok heres the deal, everytime i play Enter the Matrix (PS2) i get to a certain lvl and the screen turns black. this happens at a different lvl for both people. for Niobe its the "Catching a Plane" lvl and for Ghost its the lvl "Breathing Room" can u help anyone? :confused:

Make sure the disc is clean, no scratches or anything....

Try blowing dust out of it, I guess.

Does it do it with any other games?

Oh, and is this a burned copy of it, or the actual version?

I don't have a PS2, so I can't make any definite solutions....

Dark220

1. Already did, nothing wrong with it:p

2. Out of what may i ask?:confused:

3. No just this one:)

4. No, this is the actual version:D

5. Thats alright if ya dont have a PS2 and can't make any definite solutions:rolleyes:

There's a fan in the back, right? Maybe you can blow dust out of that....

Or you could just try and return the game, it sucks anyway...

Dark220

all right ill do that but i have to say that it doesnt suck that much and besides u said u dont have a PS2 so how would u know:p

Have the PC version, and played my friends' PS2 version. Both were horrible.

I have Enter the Matrix (PC) and I have problem when I reach certain level my game exits to windows. If anyone can help me please

Dark220

Alright McTimson im sowwy i ever doubted u. and u borce u sound like u have the same problem as me just it "freezes" a different way.

I have the exact same problems with enter the matrix. Screen blacks out at those exact same levels. What a waste of money. I love the game but Its been nothing but a head ache! Can anyone help

Interesting...

Maybe it has to do with certain build versions of the PS2? Maybe some were compatible with it, and others have some weird bug.... I would try contacting Sony and see what they think about it.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online