Entourage freezes the system

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mandark001

Hi folks. First time poster here and I have a question regarding Entourage 2004. I have a G5 and have recently installed Office 2004. I am part of a network that is running Microsoft Exchange. Entourage is working great with it but I've noticed that whenever Entourage is updating my folders it locks me out of the system for the amount of time that it is updating. It could be anywhere from 5 seconds all the way to 30 seconds. It may not seem much but it is quite annoying especially when I'm writing an e-mail and having to wait for the updates to finish. Is this normal or is there a patch available anywhere for it? I appreciate any help given.:D

mandark001

Unfortunately, I don't have that option. The G5 is located at work and I am stuck with Entourage. Is this a common problem though or is there any fixes out there?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.