1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Entourage - Importing Data Trouble

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by jeremysalvesen, Jul 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jeremysalvesen

jeremysalvesen Thread Starter

I am trying to import Entourage 2001 data into Entourage 2004 and keep getting error messages - "Entourage could not import all of your information. Import from Microsoft 2001 could not be completed because of an error (-61) occurred."

I don't have Entourage 2001 anymore as I recently updated to 2004 so can't open the file that way and use the standard export function.

I then want to migrate all the data over to my PC using Outlook. So it doesn't really matter about getting the data into Entourage 2004 - I just need to find a way to access all my contacts data - and I don't have my diary any more! Bah.

Any help much appreciated!

Jeremy

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/482298

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice