entry point error??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

biz_gravy

hey, when ever i open a media file with windows media player, i get "A procedure entry [email protected] could not be located in the dynamic link library MSDART.DLL" error........do i need to get the latest version or something? What does this mean? Thanks.
oh yeah, and the error window comes up twice.........i'll click ok, then it pops up one more time........i can still view the videos though....weird.
-BIZ :confused:

I have been running into entry point errors on service calls for several weeks now and in every case, there has been a virus present 100% of the time.

If you want to run an AV scan here are some online Virus scanners you can use.

Even if you have AV on your system, using the online one is a good idea.

To check for a virus please visit one of the following sites for a free online virus scan. Even if you a virus scanner installed, this one gives you a second opinion, and it will be up-to-date which yours might not be.

Symantec:
http://security.symantec.com/ssc/lu...ie&venid=sym&plfid=23&pkj=MKDWPWFYJOKMFIDPMSV

Trend Micro:
http://housecall.trendmicro.com

jameso321

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts