Envelope Preparation in Word 2003?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Jack1000

When I recently upgraded from Word 97 to Word 2003, I had to reenter my Return Address information and than save it. This was after preparing a letter and running the Letters and Mailings prompt in the Tools menu. At least I think that is what it's called in Word 2003. The old version Word 97 had a different name.

How can I set up Word 2003 so that the correct inside address (i.e senders' address) shows up every time on the screen when an envelope is prepared? Right now, I just delete what's in the box and type the inside address. But I would prefer the inside address of the letter recipient to show up each time in the window.

A side-note is I am SOOOO glad I have a copy of WordPerfect 12 on my computer. Letter writer tasks for me are so much easier in WordPerfect!

Jack

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online