1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

envelopes print blank in Word 2010

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by RIF69, Jan 17, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. RIF69

RIF69 Thread Starter

My problem is similar to one listed in 2-11 (and now expired). I have a Brother MFC-7840W on a pc running Windows 7 (64 bit). I can print all documents with no problems, but I can't print envelopes. I use the "mailings" tab and "envelopes" option, and the address shows up where it should. I hit "print", the computer sends the info, the printer says it's receiving the info, the envelope goes through, but comes out blank. No return address or delivery address. To make sure it wasnt a formatting issue, I tried printing on a full sheet of paper. Still nothing.I called Brother support, gone through diagnostics with them, and they say the printer is working fine - it's a computer problem.

2. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

Is it printing envelopes with white ink??

3. RIF69

RIF69 Thread Starter

A very good thought. However, I went in to envelope set up made sure the font was black, but it still prints blank.

4. DaveBurnett

DaveBurnett Account Closed

What printer?

I ask because I recently bought an HP printer and my old one was an Epson. It has taken me ages to get round the quirks of the HP drivers and I still have to us XP to print stuff as the Win 7 drivers are not easy to configure.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1085733

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice