Envision 19"LCD Monitor Problem

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Flooder305

Hey I accidently pressed the auto-config button on my monitor when searching for the power button, and it shifted my screen approx. 3" to the right. Now nothing I do will get it back so I can see the whole viewing area. I've tried all the menu items for the monitor, I've been able to adjust it back about halfway with the video card controls, but that's it. Also one other tidbit that might help. Once on bootup, I did the enable VGA mode, and it used the whole screen, but whenever you just do a normal load of Win, that's when the screen shifts... Can anyone help?

Windows 2000
Envision EN9250 19" LCD monitor
Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX400 AGP 4x Bus

please do not post cutsie bumps:D unless youre of spanish decent in which case it would be el bumpo!!, all I can say is nice place to put that button. I dont suppose the manual says anything useful.

Flooder305

"Manual" (It's almost worthless) says the Auto Config changes the Horiz. Position, and Vert. Position as well as the Clock, however when all these functions are changed in all manner of combinations, it does not result in the viewable area going back to the way it started out as, and should be.....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online