eoaemks.exe what the heck is it??

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

crazyjadles

Hey i have this program eoaemks.exe that runs in my windows folder. It comes up every time i boot saying that the program had to shut down and whether or not to send an error report.(n) I have to click it twice to go away. It also comes up everytime i launch a game or a program. Not straight away... it will just pop up whenever it feels like it. Now it's very annoying to have this program keep crashing.:mad: And to be honest i have no idea what it is!:confused: When searching the net for this program eoaemks.exe it shows up nothing. My first thought was a conspiricy!:eek: But maybe someone can make some logical sence to this program that nobody else seems to have. :cool:

I am running winxp

If anyone has ANY clue... :confused: please don't hesitate to let me know!

Thanks
Jadles

WhitPhil

Gone but never forgotten
Trusted Advisor
Virus/trojan/malware/worm?

Definitely one of them.

Run this online virus check

Download and run SpyBot. Update the defintions before doing a scan, and then allow it to remove what it finds.

Download and install HiJackThis.

After doing the 2 runs above, reboot and then run HJT.

And copy/paste the created LOG file back here in a reply post.

crazyjadles

ok well its on my gaming computer that doesnt have access to the internet... well hardly has access.

will take your advice and see how it goes! ^_^

p.s. did you notice nothing came up in any search engines???

Cheeseball81

Retired Moderator
Usually when a search brings up nothing, that indicates it's most likely a virus or some kind of malware.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online