1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Epos product enquiry - software needed

Discussion in 'Business Applications' started by JoneeJay, Aug 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoneeJay

JoneeJay Thread Starter

Heya guys -

I've just started a business - GetFIXED.net, and my technicians have been equipped with laptops to log problems etc and their days are mapped out on exchange diary.

But they're complaining that when a customer needs a new part - or wants to buy some new peripherals, they have to go through my Excel worksheets

Now, I used to work at PRG PowerHouse LTD [which was an electrical retailer now gone POP] and we used a thing called Axida EPos. If we wanted a Sony LCD 32" we'd click TV, then filter Sony, and then LCD, and then >28"-<32".

But they just got a new system on an intranet - where you clicked Television, then could search like a normal website. This included a picture and all the details.

So my question is - does any one know a program which creates this kind of a catalogue.

Lots of information but hope someone can help.

Thanks

Jonny

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/491053

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice