1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

epson 777 paper jam

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by littrellshannon, Apr 24, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. littrellshannon

littrellshannon Thread Starter

I have an epson 777 printer that isn't operating properly. A few months ago my daughter was printing out a paper when there was a paper jam. instead of pulling the paper through the printer she paniced and tried to pull the paper out from the back side of the printer. Every since then when I try to print it gives me an error that says that the paper isn't loaded correctly. After pusing the maintanance button it gives me the same error. Can I do any thing to correct the problem? Or will I have to buy a new printer?

2. rados

rados

Hi there
    Try taking out all of the paper out from the feed tray and opening up its lid, just like when you're changing cartriges and look around inside. Most likely there is a piece of paper stuck in between rollers inside. If you do find paper stuck inside, try pulling gently on it from the front. If you cant grasp it, you can use pair of tweezers or something but make sure not to jam it into anything...

Good luck, hope this helps...

D.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/77515

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice