Epson Printer All light blinking

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

usmanemden

I have Espon XP202 printer while Head moving during startup (Means Hardware Issue), I took massive number of prints and after that all light flashing. While, I check the alignment of sensor which attach with the main board. I also lubricated the spring roller beneath the wasting pad... On the other hand, I also clean the transparent disc which is attach to the gears and sensor and also cleaned the flashing light sensor. But the issue is remain same .Could you please suggest me.

usmanemden

Thanks for your kind response... I already checked there is no paper inside printer.

plodr

Liz
Since the table says this
A fatal error has occurred. It seems like it needs servicing that has to be done by Epson.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online