1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Epson Printer problem

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bo0sheke, Jan 26, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bo0sheke

bo0sheke Thread Starter

A while back, I lifted my printer to move it to another place. Once it was moved, and I plugged it in. But now everything I print is crap! For some reason text is jagged, and any photo prints are grainy.

The ink levels are fine, C 50%, M 50%, Y 75%, B 75% I cleaned the print heads, and checked the nozzles (I don't know what I sould be checking) and did "align Print Head" which has an icon showing what it should look like, and what is bad. But when it has me punch in numbers to say which onse look like the "bad" I don't know what to set it as, they all look bad. (kinda like this, wants it to look like this --- not this - - - which they all look like.
    It's an Epson Stylus CX7800, any Ideas?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/437597

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice