Epson Rules!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pyritechips

Gone but Never Forgotten
First Name
Jim
I didn't like my Epson. Their cartridges have smart chips on the ink cartrdges. If you take them out and refill them they still register as empty.

My printer ran out of black ink so I had to buy an expensive cartridge. It was still almost full when the colour ink ran out. I rarely use colour so I decided to save money and just leave it empty. No dice! It won't run with an empty cartridge so my printer is sitting useless with an expensive still full black cartridge in it! :mad:

I have an Epson 880 and I love it. It works great and does photo quality printing. I also like the generic ink that I use. Works just as good as the original. I get it from www.simplybargains.com and haven't had a bad black or color cartridge since starting to use it over 2 years ago and we print everything. Gary
P.S. I only buy ink from simplybargains and have no other connections.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online