1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Epson RX620 paper jam error will not clear

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by odehart, Nov 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. odehart

odehart Thread Starter

After having a paper jam in my Epson Stylus RX 620 the error message "Paper jam. Press the Color button. If the error is not cleared, please clear by hand" will not go away. I pressed COlor and the message did not go away. I manually cleared all evidence of a paper jam. There are no bits or pieces of paper left in the printer anywhere that I can find. The Setup button will not function. The buttons that do seem to function simply repeat the error message. There is nothing in the documentation that addresses this problem. This issue was previously discussed here but as that thread is expired I can't discover if anyone had a solution so I am compelled to start a new thread on this issue. How do I solve the problem short of buying a new printer?

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/881004

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice