1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

epson stylus 820 not behaving in windows 2000

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by katisha, Feb 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. katisha

katisha Thread Starter

Hello All

I have been having issues with my epson photo stylus 820. at first it wouldnt ever print a full picture it would print a portion of the picture and then shoot the page out as if it were done printing. I read some where online where someone was having similiar problems and they had to turn off the part of the printer that communicates with the computer (like tells how much ink is left.. etc) its a check box in the preferences.

Anyway i disabled that and it now prints word documents fine however it is still just printing a portion of the pictures or even text documents from any other program and spits out the page. I have to send it to print 2 copies in order to just get 1 good copy the first one spits out messed up and then the 2nd one prints fine.

PLEASE help i have already returned this printer once this is the second one so it must be either a bug or something i have set up wrong. i am in desperate need of help.. =)

thanks much

2. BTS '76

BTS '76

Try updating the drivers,or uninstalling and then reinstalling printer. what operating system are you running?

3. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

windows 2000, in the thread topic ;)

4. BTS '76

BTS '76

Thanks candy, my eyes must be going

5. katisha

katisha Thread Starter

thank you ! i will try installing new drivers.. in hopes that this will work.

=)

6. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/117379

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice