Epson stylus c44ux "can't print out black ink"

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Ankit

I just recently just bought a black ink cartirage but, it just prints out colored pages. Also, when i run a nozzle check, it just prints out the colored parts,not the black ink part. If anyone could help me out i'd greatly appreciate it.

THank you!

Could you have maybe not inserted the cartridge correctly or securely so that you printer can recognize its there. Also, double check to make sure your cartridge is the right number to be compatible with your printer.

Or you simply have a dud cartridge.

Assuming that its a new Epson cartridge and not a refilled one, as refills can be a lot less than perfect in that regard.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts