1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

epson stylus photo 750 printer

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sans, Oct 17, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sans

sans Thread Starter

I'm getting 'extra' blue lines printed on (and in the borders of) photos I print with my Epson Stylus Photo 750 printer. I've done several 'nozzel checks' and 'cleanings' and changed the ink cartridges, but it's still happening. The printer is about 4 years old and has given me excellent prints up until now. Is there an easy fix?

2. ~Candy~

~Candy~ Retired Administrator

Hi and welcome....hmmmmm....a 4 year old printer? What is that in Human Years :D

Lol, sorry, it's probably time to replace it. I've tried taking some apart, I think there is a little mesh type pad that you can try to clean....but............I think that was probably about $150 when you bought it, and you can probably replace it for $50 or less and get the color cartridge and black cartridge which cost more to purchase separately???????

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/172680

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice