1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Epson stylus photo Millenium edition

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Nita, Nov 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nita

Nita Thread Starter

How can I get my Epson stylus photo Millenium edition printer which is still in good working order to work with mygrandson's computer which is running onwindows 7.Is it possible or do I have to disacrd a perfectly good printer?

2. Mark1956

Mark1956

You need to go to the Epson site and see if drivers are available for that model of printer. If they aren't you might be out of luck, but a Vista driver may work.

3. wolfworx

wolfworx

You probably need a driver for Win 7. Contact Epson to get a driver. Badger them if necessary! They need to support their products.

A friend of mine had a problem getting his old printer to work when he got a new computer with Win7. As it turned out, both his new computer and old printer were form Dell. They could not offer help at first, but we kept pressing them and they finally came up with a driver to get the printer working.

I like Epson printers. I have one now and am happy with it. I believe Epson should provide the support you need to get the printer working with Win7. But, if you can not get the printer to work, Put it out on the curb with a large sign saying "Epson can not get this printer to work with MS Windows 7". At least that will bug Both MS and Epson!:rolleyes:

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1027256

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice