Epson SX515w not printing black ink

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Wazza9572

Below is a comment I found on here from an old thread.

Epson printers are more prone to become clogged with dried up ink compared to other brands, and it's not just the SX515W.

I am now having this problem and was wondering if anyone has managed to resolve it in any way? I don't want to throw the printer away as it is a good machine apart from this issue.
I print the same now as when I bought it, and also as I did with my previous Epson printer.
I've only just had this problem with this new machine, and its about 18months old.

managed

Allan
Try the head cleaning option in the Epson software, if that doesn't help try a new Black ink cartridge.

Wazza9572

Hi managed,

Done all that thanks, still no joy.

Just wondering if anyone has actually resolved this as it seems a shame to have to throw a good printer unit away

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online