1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Solved Epson WF-2750 will print wirelessly but won't copy

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by nobodycares, Jun 14, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nobodycares

nobodycares Thread Starter

Edit: I could be losing it. I just went back to the printer and it is now responded to buttons and copying just fine. I have no clue except that it could possibly have needed time to recycle????

My Epson WF-2750 will print as usual via wifi but if I try to copy on the unit itself it won't respond. The trouble started with a change cartridge message this morning but now that message is gone and the printer shows only that one color is low, not empty. I can scroll through settings, etc. on the screen but there's no response to START keys if I try to copy, either on the glass or using the feeder. I've unplugged it and restarted several times with no change. One thing I did notice was that the light bar was flashing constantly when I lifted the top to put something on the bed. Don't know if that's normal, but it appears to have stopped now. Any thoughts or suggestions welcome. Thanks.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
  2. managed

managed Trusted Advisor

First Name:
    Allan
    If/when you're sure it's fixed (itself) please click on the Mark Solved link at the top of your page.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1211584

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice