1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

epson wf7110 error code 0x9E

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by mytshirts, Mar 4, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mytshirts

mytshirts Thread Starter

I acquired an Epson WF-7110 with CISS for free. I was told it sat for about a year. I had it working wirelessly and cleaned the print heads numerous times. Heads were seriously clogged and could never get it to print. So I figured it would be no loss if I take it apart & clean the heads manually. Now I'm getting error code 0x9E which tells me to turn the printer off & on. Perhaps I didn't put together correctly. Can the error be cleared or is it a paper weight?

Installed on Win 10 64 bit

2. etaf

etaf Moderator

First Name:
    Wayne
    from what i can see error 0x9e maybe a failed print-head / logic board failure.
    You may have caused some damage when you took it apart it.

I would open it up again and just check everything is correctly re-installed and located

unplug it and leave off for 5 minutes or so
    NOW hold down the power swtich and keep held down for a minute

PLUG back in and hold power button for a minute
    some printers that can reset them
    you may have to hold the button down and plug in

3. mytshirts

mytshirts Thread Starter

Thanks for your help. Next chance I get I will try that.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1206076

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice