epson wf7110 error code 0x9E

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

mytshirts

I acquired an Epson WF-7110 with CISS for free. I was told it sat for about a year. I had it working wirelessly and cleaned the print heads numerous times. Heads were seriously clogged and could never get it to print. So I figured it would be no loss if I take it apart & clean the heads manually. Now I'm getting error code 0x9E which tells me to turn the printer off & on. Perhaps I didn't put together correctly. Can the error be cleared or is it a paper weight?

Installed on Win 10 64 bit

etaf

Wayne
from what i can see error 0x9e maybe a failed print-head / logic board failure.
You may have caused some damage when you took it apart it.

I would open it up again and just check everything is correctly re-installed and located

unplug it and leave off for 5 minutes or so
NOW hold down the power swtich and keep held down for a minute

PLUG back in and hold power button for a minute
some printers that can reset them
you may have to hold the button down and plug in

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online