1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

epson workforce 7610 adf error

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by bettybop, Jan 1, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bettybop

bettybop Thread Starter

I keep getting this error although I have never used the ADF. I only use my machine to scan, which I can no longer do

2. suj

suj

What are your trying to do

3. bettybop

bettybop Thread Starter

Just scan. When I turn on the machine it goes straight to this error message and you can't do anything. tried pushing all the buttons, sprayed inside the machine with compressed air, given it a thump (nothing to loose as I'll probably end up buying a new machine). This is the third workforce I've had each one has ended up with the same problem, seriously thinking of trying another make - maybe HP, Canon are a bit dear for my pocket. Any suggestions, or recommendations. Only want an A3 scanner, but occasional printing a bonus.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1221247

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice