Epson XP-4105 printer

conrail

Hi guys, replaced my printer, purchased an epson xp-4105, plugged in, inserted cartridges, then went through the setup, including finding the wifi without me touching a button, why can't everything be as easy, many years ago I had an epson and a friend, sadly no longer with us, showed me how to remove a plate which give access to the waste in pipe, he removed the pipe and connected an external tank and pipe to the printer and all waste ink went into the external tank so no waste ink into the pads, as he said, once pads were full it was an epson service or replace job, I still have the external waste tank but cannot find the internal waste pipe on this printer to repeat the process, does anybody have any idea on how I access the waste pipe on the xp-4105 please? all help and advice appreciated

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online