Erased Pictures

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

katpat

HELP! My daughter accidently erased 160 pictures from a family reunion on my Olympus C-740 Ultra Zoom. I have a fujifilm 256mb cd picture card. Can I get those pictures back? The card was NOT formatted. Thanks for any help and advice!

Thank you very much linskyjack... I lost the pictures from my sons birthday party because of dead batteries. :mad: I thought that I would never be able to get them. I purchased this program right after I tried the demo!!! (y) I got every picture back :D

TYVM ;)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online