ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

IBvideogamer356

So I am on my school chromebook managed by the school, and whenever I try to open an educational website, even google translate, it shows

This site can’t be reached

The webpage at https://translate.google.com/ might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
ERR_TUNNEL_CONNECTION_FAILED

and it wont let me open it. Every proxy is blocked, and I don't know what to do. I have had this problem for a long time, and I have tried everything. If an experienced person could please tell me what to do then that would be amazing.

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
Since this machine is a "school chromebook managed by the school", you need to contact the school for any issues as they have control of how and what it can access.

IBvideogamer356

Thank you, but the people working at my school's technology department dont really know what they are doing. I had already asked them, and they were no help. If you know what to do, could you please tell me how I can fix it?

DaveA

Trusted Advisor
Spam Fighter
First Name
David
What happens if you use a different browser?

Also are you using a "Proxy" server?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts