1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Erratic F1 KKey HP Laptop

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by JayHH, Jan 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JayHH

JayHH Thread Starter

Hi have a super weird problem happening. I notice that sometimes after I play games, my F1 key spams repeatedly, and constantly brings up the Help screen, making it impossible to do anything. However, it is not stuck or anything, and I don't think it is a technical issue. The weird thing is, while it is spamming sporatically, when I myself press the F1 key, it doesn't do anything. After the spamming stops after a few minutes, when I regularly press the F1 key, it works again. This leads me to believe that it might be a program issue? What do you guys think. I have updated my keyboard driver and I have an HP envy 15
    Thanks!

2. SpywareDr

SpywareDr

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!