Tech Support Guy banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Erratic Mouse Movement, please help me!!

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  raybro 
#1 ·
Hi, I have this problem, hope you can help me, everytime Im using my web browser like firefox, internet explorer or even google chrome my mouse makes erratic movements, this is only happening with my web browsers and only when I use the center wheel to move the page,,, when the browser loads a site everything is right but when I use the wheel to go down or up the cursor get this paused movement, first it freezes then it moves, disappears with the movement and then appear,,,

please help me, I dont know if I have a virus, or what could it be.

thanks in advance!

#5 ·
If you have an Optical mouse than make sure that you use it on a more-or-less smooth surface.

Optical mice detect movement by seeing differnt textures so try to stay away from using your mouse on things like carpet and shiny surfaces like hardback books as thi could interfere with what the optic picks up

#6 ·
I have seen erratic mouse responses on computers with minimal RAM and a lot of background activity going on. Please provide some info on your system... OS, Amount of RAM, CPU type/speed, etc...

Do you notice any other operations taking longer than you would expect? For example... program loading, system start up, web page loading.

Raybro

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.