1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

error 0x800ccc19 outlook express

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by fakarrudin88, Jan 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. fakarrudin88

fakarrudin88 Thread Starter

hi everyone...i need ur help..if anybody know how to solve this...error 0x800ccc19 outlook express... i got this error yesterday...when i try to sent an email with a 14mb attachment... i check the forum for solution...that say antivirus was the problem... but i don't install antivirus...i disactive the firewall...and and also delete the pop3,the outbox,the sent but it all still the same...i try to compact the outbox and sent items box...but still the same result... i try with ms outlook...and it still the same result...:mad: [email protected][email protected][email protected][email protected] god i'm frustrated now....:( if anyone has been in this problem and has resolve it..please help me...please:eek:

2. Phantom010

Phantom010 Trusted Advisor

3. fakarrudin88

emmm...its still the same...result the outlook express still give the same thing.." your SMTP server has not respond in 60 sec. would u like to wait another 60 sec" and i click no...and then the same error.....please some body help

4. Phantom010

Have you ever had Norton or McAfee antivirus on that computer?

5. Phantom010

Can you give me the complete error message?

Example:

6. fakarrudin88

A time-out occurred while communicating with the server. Subject 'Fw: PO-1212054 - Lima Forefoot Tray - 192-14-0100', Account: 'pop.gmail.com', Server: 'smtp.gmail.com', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 465, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC19

here is the errors that bugging me....please help...

7. Phantom010

8. fakarrudin88

emmm...i have check it about 5 times already...but it still the same problem... before this i has sent it to many email it go through just fine but the when yesterday i try to send to my friends..the attachment email..it get me piss off..eemmm...if u have any idea please help me...emm...i tried with another email and a new gmail...it still the same...i can't send the file that is 4mb and above...please please please help me....

9. fakarrudin88

sorry for the bad writing... my head just said to shut up...i can't think.....how write....

10. fakarrudin88

anybody can help me with this solution please...

11. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1083619

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice