1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error 0x800ccc78 /550 outbound message refused

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by military mover, Apr 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. military mover

military mover Thread Starter

I seem to have a problem sending emails - can receive everything - just can't reply or send a new composition.
    I have been on the phone with rr twice during the last 10 hours, and still have no resolution to the problem. I'm hoping someone can give a computer idiot some guidence. Being a small business owner, I'm out of business until I can send and/or reply to emails. The Web mail works fine, but it's too slow and restrictive as far as attachements.
    Please, can someone help?

2. nuaeman

nuaeman

This is normal problem. Please kindly check your email setting. Are you using Outlook Express? Just check sending and receiving email setting section. Make sure it set up properly.

3. military mover

military mover Thread Starter

It appears that the munchkins from OZ had some spare time last nite and fixed the problem, which RR stated was with my Outlook program - and not their system.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/704168

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice