Error 0xc000014c (Your PC needs to be repaired)

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JosephDipol

IMG_4898.JPG IMG_4899.JPG I had this problem last month but its different error codes/number but the same effect. Last month when i tried to open my laptop the error 0xc000000d just appeared but i manage to fix it by following alot of youtube tutorials and alot of research and cmd coding and stuff. Even though i dont really know what i am doing i just follow the instructions and somehow it just boot up but after all the things i did, the cmd coding and stuff i added a alot of odd things like a "Push Button" drive and another drive and whenever i try to shutdown my laptop it just restarts as soon as the screen turns off so what i do is just shut it down and fold the laptop as soon as it turns off so it wont start again but now i get the same problem again and i dont want to do all the things that i did that i dont even know so the best way i believe is to ask someone to assist me. I will provide some images that i encounter and might help you guys in order for you to help me. I use a Windows 8.1 Pro installer to try to automatic repair it but any of the option doesnt work, i can provide more images i ever you need. Please help me.

Attachments

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online