1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error 113

Discussion in 'Web & Email' started by WatchaKnow702, May 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WatchaKnow702

WatchaKnow702 Thread Starter

I'm using Google Chrome as my web browser and I usually don't have problems viewing web pages but occasionally I come across pages that I can't view. Like today I tried looking up fares for a trip that I got to go on soon and soon as I go to the airlines page and click check rates I get this error "Error 113 (net::ERR_SSL_VERSION_OR_CIPHER_MISMATCH): Unknown error"
    I already got all the SSL etc. security stuff enabled.
    I also have AVG Internet Security as my anti-virus and I don't have Windows Firewall active so I have no clue whats giving me that error message.
    Any Suggestions/Help?
    I've also tried using Internet Explorer and Have The Same Problem

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/920473

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice