Error 12029 in Vista Connecting to ITunes Store

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

maxnel

I have a wireless network with 2 laptops and 3 desktops on it. All of them can connect to the Itunes store but one of the laptops (Vista). It can connect to any other website we try. It is not being blocked by the Firewall, and is checked in the exceptions list to allow it to pass thru. Symantec Antivirus isn't blocking it as best as I can tell. It is not in the list of "bad" websites in IE7. I have flushed the DNS. It seems to be related to Port 80. ITunes help just flatly says it is a Windows issue. Any ideas?

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts