1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error 1297

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by MScotty, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MScotty

MScotty Thread Starter

Tech Support Guy System Info Utility version 1.0.0.2
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium, Service Pack 1, 64 bit
    Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-2430M CPU @ 2.40GHz, Intel64 Family 6 Model 42 Stepping 7
    Processor Count: 4
    RAM: 6091 Mb
    Graphics Card: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family, -1274 Mb
    Hard Drives: C: Total - 695536 MB, Free - 631921 MB; D: Total - 15603 MB, Free - 1726 MB; E: Total - 4054 MB, Free - 4044 MB;
    Motherboard: Hewlett-Packard, 166F
    Antivirus: AVG Anti-Virus Free Edition 2013, Updated and Enabled
    Hi Folks, I am completely new to this situation so please forgive me if I am clumsy in giving info. etc..
    My printer is not being seen by the computer apparently due to an error numbered 1297. I have tried everything possible to me but I am still stuck. I have some very important papers that I need to print out but I cannot because my printer/laptop has decided it doesn't want to anymore.
    I would be very obliged if anyone can help me. Thank you all. MScotty.

2. captainron276

captainron276

First Name:
    Ron
As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1087702

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice