Error 1335 on all game installations!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

bdericks

I just built a computer and installed the OS and all the latest drivers and updates. I went to install all my computer games and I keep getting an error message. "Error 1335. The cabinet file 'language.cab' required for this installation is corrupt and cannot be used. This could indicate a network error, an error reading from the CD-ROM, or a problem with this package." The CD/DVDs are not scratched. I even made an empty folder and copied the contents into the folder and tried to install that way. Same problem. I've tried researching it online and these seem to be the fixes, but I keep having the same problem. Any help would be appreciated. And of course, if someone can help me, I'd love to donate to the site. Thanks!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online