Error 1722 using Windows 2000

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pileyrei

Hi All

I'm new here and was wondering if anyone could help me?

I'm trying to install some software that will enable me to connect to my work network. Half way through the installation an error appears: "Error 1722: There is a problem with this Windows Installer package. A program run as part of the setup did not finish as expected. Contact your support personnel."

I've looked on knowledge base and a few other techie sites but have had no luck!

Any ideas?:confused:

Many thanks

Pileyrei

Have you checked Windows.update.com lately? I think I saw some non-critical patches for installer programs. Might be what you are looking for....

pileyrei

Thanks Stod for your reply. I have tried updates but this has not worked. Thank you for replying though, all help is appreciated.

Anyone else have any ideas?

Pileyrei:confused:

pileyrei

*sigh*

Has nobody seen this error before?

any suggestions welcome.....

:(

Pileyrei

pileyrei

Its remote access software for a company I work for.

Still looking for a resolution.....*sigh*

:(

What kind of remote access software??? Can't help without some info....

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online