1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error ApvxdWin.exe missing rtl120.bpl need help!

Discussion in 'Windows 7' started by zay812, Mar 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. zay812

zay812 Thread Starter

rtl120.bpl is missing ,try to reinstall the programe to fix. On the bar of the message in say C:/ ApvxdWin.exe

How do I fix this I think it has something to do with panda anti-virus not sure.

2. Elvandil

Elvandil

It is probably the Panda web monitor. Try reinstalling Panda.

3. mudshark17

mudshark17

I have same error message and cannot remove Panda Global from my computer nor down load it to attempt to correct this problem. Looking for help.

4. Lance1

Lance1

It does appear to be Panda. First prior to reinstalling Panda I suggest you Commpletly Uninstall Panda from you system. Then reinstall Panda.

5. mudshark17

mudshark17

Lance1, thanks it worked

6. jandttech

jandttech Banned

The rtl120bpl is what is known as a runtime library file by Borland.
    It is probably starting with windows, thus receiving the error.

To see what programs are runnig at startup, click on the START, then select RUN, then type in MSCONFIG, then select the STARTUP tab.

In the list, each program that is running at startup will have a ticked box next to it. You can untick a box and prevent that program form running. Some programs are required, such as antivirus, firewall, sound card controllers, display controllers etc. Some items are not essential, like tune-up utilities. Unticking a box here will not remove the program, just stop it form running automatically.

See if it is listed there, untuck the box hit Apply, reboot.

7. Lance1

Lance1

Your welcome. (y)

8. Sponsor

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1046907