Error Code 0x80080005

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

luvvvvie4u

How can I fix this on my windows vista, says I need windows free installer, unable to find a free one to install

daz1

Banned
go to windows update firstly , start type updates look for check updates or go via control panel check for updates post back then
the error code relates to many things as is a general one so not so easy to get exact issue

if no good start type event viewer you will see warnings come up last hour last day etc open one of them which is related to the code there is a copy/paste function post that info back

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online