1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error code 10

Discussion in 'Windows Vista' started by anuragdv2000, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. anuragdv2000

anuragdv2000 Thread Starter

Can anybody help me to solve my error code 10. When i format my laptop using the recovery CD, after that my finger print reader is stopped working, when i tried to re install the hardware driver, i got a message like "the devise cant start Code 10". This one happened for Trusted platform module 1.2
    A solution from anybody for this problem will be an appreciable one.
    ======================
    My laptop model is dv2775ee
    processor 2.5 Ghz
    ram 4 GB
    ======================

2. anuragdv2000

anuragdv2000 Thread Starter

dear friends
    When i purchase my hp laptop dv2775ee, there was no built in servicepack for vista. But later i install SP1 from internet, then my system getting little slower than previous one. this also happened after booting. after login to my account i have to wait for 2 to 3 miniute for working. So anybody can help me to solve this issue.....
    waiting for ur good response.....Anurag
    =================
    My lap model: dv2775ee
    processor: 2.5Ghz
    Ram: 4 GB
    ==================

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!