1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error code: SEC_ERROR_UNKNOWN_ISSUER|Mozilla Firefox

Discussion in 'All Other Software' started by BROman2001, Nov 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
  1. BROman2001

BROman2001 Thread Starter

First Name:
    Yash Tiwari
    I don't know what this error but it has suddenly started to come up after i have installed my Bitdefender Free Edition.Also,Youtube videos and many other video sharing sites are not playing video after this(The video is stuck on loading circle).
    ----------------
    Any possible fixes.Also,I have not made any other software changes then installing a new AV.
    ALso,I have asked this on Mozilla Support Forum.But,there solution didn't work in my case.
    Also,I noticed that my extensions like Lastpass and Evernote Web Clipper cannot login to my account when i am accessing it from my Firefox browser.
    ---------

Attached Files:

• E_2.PNG
      E_2.PNG
      File size:
      37 KB
      Views:
    • E_1.PNG
      E_1.PNG
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
    • E_1.PNG
      E_1.PNG
      File size:
      54.3 KB
      Views:
    • E_2.PNG
      E_2.PNG
      File size:
      37 KB
      Views:
  2. draceplace

draceplace

This is from Firefox Website....
    Bitdefender security products you can disable the interception of secure connections:
    1. Open the dashboard of your Bitdefender application.
    2. For the 2016 version of the Bitdefender security product, click on Modules.
      For the 2015 version of Bitdefender, click on Protection.
    3. Click on Web Protection.
    4. Toggle off the Scan SSL setting.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1200042