1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error codes and nothing appears on my monitor.

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by MoonCatcher, Mar 27, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoonCatcher

MoonCatcher Thread Starter

hey guys can you explain to me what’s wrong? Everything seems to be working just fine, but I’m getting these error codes that don’t make to much sense to me. 18 is the code that stays on the bored though and it doesn’t change. 4f, 4e and then 30
    Are what pop up right away then it just stays on 18. For some reason the pc also won’t show on the monitor I have Hooked up to it ether. Would be awesome if i could get some help with this!
    The motherboard is a NZXT N7 Z370 ATX

2. Oddba11

Oddba11

First Name:
    Jim
  3. lynx1021

lynx1021

Is this a new build, has it been working? Give us some history. It could mean your memory is not seated properly or not compatible.

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/1224999

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice