Error Downloading Documents

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

pranav53465

Hello guys,
I'm a student in High school and I've been experiencing problems on my laptop lately. In our school, we use this website called "Moodle" where all the teacher's post documents and instructions and stuff. For the last month or so, I have been unable to download any Document, Presentation, Excel etc, form "Moodle". I've tried other browsers and it doesn't download. I've even tried to deactivate my Anti-Virus before downloading, but no result. It always shows the error "Error: The requested file cannot be found" However, when I try to download the same documents on other devices, it works perfectly. Emailed documents work perfectly as well, and it is just that one site. Please help me as this is really important for me to study. Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I'm running Windows 8.1

TerryNet

Terry
What firewall or security suite is, or ever was, on the system?

pranav53465

Thanks Terry,
I believe I only have McAfee firewall, which I had disabled and tried as well, but to no result

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts