Error Krnl386.exe and various other errors

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

JustMeTera

My computer is completely whacked....

for the past few days I've been having problems, 1st whenever I would try to get into explorer the computer would freeze if I was trying to get outside of yahoo (which is my default page)...

Since then I have ran various scans, defrags, virus checks....everything shows ok. I ran everything in Safe Mode also, and it took almost 3 hours to run a system scan!!!!!!

This morning I froze up after computer brought up a memory error and wouldn't let me do ANYTHING at all, not even reboot. When I tried to restart I got this error.....KRNL386.exe

Then blue screen came up and said :

System busy
then: windows error: 0E: O1A7: BFF8E64B
then: windows error: 0E: 01A7: BF4530F

finally I just restarted it by the tower and it let me in, but i was wondering if there is something I need to do to stop this from happening??!!!

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online