Error loading C:\Program~1\MYWAY\BAR\1.BIN\mwsbar.dll

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

clueless25

I tried to remove My Web Search (Cursor Mania) and the message i got was
C:\Program~1\MYWAY\BAR\1.BIN\mwsbar.dll Also i tried to remove Web Savings from Ebates and i got a WJView Error-could not execute main.system:could not find the specified file. If anyone knows how i can remove these i would gladly appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance,
Clueless25

flavallee

Frank
Trusted Advisor
Go to the spyware tools section at http://www.majorgeeks.com and download and install Spybot - Search & Destroy 1.3 and Ad-Aware SE Personal 1.03. Once you've installed them, run their update function and get them completely up-to-date with the latest files. Once you've done that, run a scan with Spybot and delete everything in red that it finds, reboot your computer, run a scan with Ad-aware and delete EVERYTHING that it finds, then reboot your computer again.

Click Start - Run, type in MSCONFIG, then click OK - Startup(tab). Other than ScanRegistry, SystemTray, and your antivirus program(if you have one), most of the others can be unchecked and disabled. If you have Windows ME, make sure to also leave StateMgr checked. Pay attention to any entries that have to do with programs that you're getting error messages from. Once you're done, click Apply - OK, then reboot your computer.

Status
This thread has been Locked and is not open to further replies. Please start a New Thread if you're having a similar issue. View our Welcome Guide to learn how to use this site.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.