1. Computer problem? Tech Support Guy is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations. Click here to join today! If you're new to Tech Support Guy, we highly recommend that you visit our Guide for New Members.

Error Message and DvD will not play

Discussion in 'Windows XP' started by KOLOKIFI, Sep 30, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KOLOKIFI

KOLOKIFI Thread Starter

Hi,i had before one Month my PC in a Store for a Tuneup, to this Time i had Windows Me when i come Home and connect my PC he was opening without my Monitor. Ok, a Friend of mine said do install XP pro so i did it,but this solve not my Problem.
    Now he open one Day normal and the next he make boot without my Monitor. My System is a Athlon XP 2400+ on a Gigabyte GA-7VT600,Ge-force4 MX 440 SE 128MB.
    The Error is:

BCCode: 1000007f BCP 1: 00000008 BCP2:80042000
    BCP3: 00000000 BCP4: 00000000 OSVer: 5_1_2600
    SP: 0_0 Product: 256_1

Error report:
    C:\WINDOWS\Minidump\Mini093003-01.dmp
    C:\DOCUME~1\LOU~1.3BM\LOCALS~1\TEMP\WER2.tem.dir00\sysdata.xml

the other problem is when i want to watch a DvD it give me the Message: This file does not have a Program associated with it for performing this action. Create an Association in the Folder Option Control Panel.
    What i can do now please help!!!:(

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 733,556 other people just like you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Short URL to this thread: https://techguy.org/168577

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice