Error message - boot configuration data missing!

Lukee12

I have just turned on my pc to receive the message as seen on the attached picture. I don’t know how this happened and I don’t have a recovery disk as far as I can see! I have a lot of work on this pc so if anyone can help then it would be appreciated!
I have an Advent internal core 2 quad processor, initially with Windows 7 but upgraded to the latest version. I updated the sound card, graphics and pretty much everything a few years ago now. Even if I can’t get it working again (I know it’s old) I would appreciate any advice for getting stuff off it! I do not have a laptop or any other form of computer either :(
Thanks for any help
5999D132-15AE-4E54-9316-F84513814D72.jpeg

You will have to ask a friend to download and run Media Creation Tool to generate a DVD or USB memory stick. Then you can boot it to repair Windows.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

As Seen On
As Seen On...

Welcome to Tech Support Guy!

Are you looking for the solution to your computer problem? Join our site today to ask your question. This site is completely free -- paid for by advertisers and donations.

If you're not already familiar with forums, watch our Welcome Guide to get started.

Join over 807,865 other people just like you!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online